Whitefish Car Accident Lawyer
Getting into a car accident can be a scary and confusing experience, particularly if another party was at fault for the incident. It is imperative that you recover compensation for your losses, and Heenan & Cook can help. Our Whitefish car accident attorneys have the experience you need to handle every aspect of your claim. We will investigate your case, handle negotiations with the insurance carrier, and help you recover compensation for your medical bills and property damage expenses.
Why Choose Us for Your Car Accident Claim in Whitefish?
- At Heenan & Cook, PLLC our personal injury attorneys handle every claim with a client-centered approach. This means we listen to the stories that our clients tell us so we can focus on their goals and needs moving forward.
- We have recovered significant multimillion-dollar settlements on behalf of injury victims throughout the state of Montana.
- Our team handles Whitefish car accident claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients do not have to worry about paying any legal fees until we recover compensation for their losses.
What Are Common Car Accident Injuries?
Individuals involved in car accidents in Whitefish, MT, often sustain a range of injuries as a result of the incident. In some cases, these injuries are relatively minor, including bumps and bruises or whiplash. However, even minor injuries can lead to major medical bills, particularly considering how much medical care costs in this country.
However, some individuals sustain much more severe injuries as a result of a vehicle accident. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Fractured or dislocated bones
- Lacerations or puncture wounds
- Crush injuries or amputations
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Internal bleeding
What Compensation is Available to Car Accident Victims in Whitefish, MT?
Car accident injury victims in Whitefish may be able to recover various types of compensation if another driver causes their accident. At Heenan & Cook, we work diligently to recover both economic and non-economic compensation for every client that we help. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Coverage of all emergency medical bills
- Payment of any follow-up doctor or hospital visits
- The cost of physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Coverage of prescription medications or medical devices
- Lost wages if a victim cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
The total amount of compensation available to car accident victims in Montana will vary depending on several factors related to each individual incident. These factors can include the severity of the injuries, the level of pain and suffering a person experiences, how much property damage there was, and whether or not there was any shared fault for the incident.
Contact Our Whitefish Car Accident Lawyers Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a car accident caused by the actions of another driver in Whitefish, reach out to the team at Heenan & Cook for help as soon as possible. We have experience recovering significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of injury victims throughout Montana, and we want to make sure that you receive coverage for your medical bills, property damage expenses, and pain and suffering losses. When you need a Whitefish car accident lawyer, you can contact us by filling out our contact form or calling us at (866) 601-6135.