Butte Personal Injury Lawyer
When you suffer an injury through the fault of someone else, it can cause additional stress in your life. Not only are you dealing with the pain caused from the actual injury, but you may be facing unexpected medical bills, mental anguish, and possible lost wages.
Our Bozeman personal injury attorneys focus on working with clients who have suffered injuries from the negligence and misconduct of others. We will compile all necessary documentation and evidence to hold the proper parties liable. The Butte personal injury lawyers at Heenan & Cook, PLLC will discuss all options available when pursuing a personal injury claim and any challenges that may arise. We will always put you and your family members first and fight to get you the compensation you deserve.
To find out how our attorneys can help, contact our law firm for a free consultation. During this time our Bozeman personal injury attorneys
Why Hire Heenan & Cook, PLLC for Your Personal Injury Claim
Personal injury cases can be complex and time-consuming. Additionally, there are many laws that can apply to each specific case. However, we realize there are more than just laws that go into winning a personal injury case and we will properly investigate every avenue of our clients’ cases.
The attorneys at Heenan & Cook, PLLC have decades of experience handling personal injury cases and complex litigation matters. Our partner, John Heenan is an AV rated lawyer and recognized as a Super Lawyer. Additionally, our other partner, Joseph Cook has been given the recognition as the 2020 Trial Lawyer of the Year—being one of the youngest lawyers in history to be presented with this award.
Why You Need a Personal Injury Attorney
A Butte personal injury attorney will handle all aspects of your case. When you have been injured at the hands of someone else, there are multiple steps in pursuing an action against the wrongdoer. An experienced personal injury attorney will handle the following:
- Investigation – a lawyer will conduct a thorough investigation into your case and determine how your injuries occurred and who is responsible for your injuries
- Qualified Experts – hiring qualified experts is a routine process in most personal injury cases. A qualified expert can give lawyers a better understanding of what happened.
- Documentation – collecting medical records, bills, insurance policy documents, and other important information is an important step in building a case
- Court filings – it is important to timely file all documents in a personal injury claim
- Negotiations – a skilled attorney will always try to negotiate a proper settlement
- Litigation – when a favorable settlement cannot be reached, an attorney is prepared to bring the case to trial
- Resolution – a personal injury attorney will always fight to obtain the best resolution possible, which may include an appeals process
Hiring a personal injury attorney will allow you to concentrate on recovery while the lawyers pursue your case to obtain just compensation for your pain and losses.
Personal Injury Claim in Montana
Every state has a different process and different laws surrounding personal injury claims. In Montana. there is a 5-step process to filing a personal injury lawsuit:
- Hire an Attorney
- File a Complaint and Serve the Complaint to the Opposing Party
- Litigation Process – Trial
- Appeals Process
The above process is a simplified version of what actually goes into a personal injury claim. Personal injury claims come in all shapes and sizes, which is why having an experienced Butte personal injury attorney that has handled a variety of cases is pertinent to a successful result.
Contact Heenan & Cook, PLLC Today
Heenan & Cook, PLLC has a team of experienced attorneys backed by a skilled legal staff who can explain the complexities of your case and offer proper representation. Our Butte personal injury attorneys offer our clients dependable services in a cost-effective manner. We will always do what is best for our clients.
A personal injury claim will always go through a round of negotiations and when a beneficial settlement cannot be reached, our team is prepared to go to trial.